Back Daily Mail Man inhaled his DENTURES after being given general anaesthetic
Search Sections 23 Nov
Close
Advertisement
Man inhaled his DENTURES after being given general anaesthetic13 Aug 3:18am

Man inhaled his DENTURES after being given general anaesthetic

Daily Mail
The 72-year-old man thought he had lost his dentures, but they were lodged in his voice box. Doctors in Great Yarmouth revealed the oversight led to him needing more surgery.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Friday, November 22, 2019

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

Daily Mail

Close