Back Daily Mail Boy, 3, swallows the circuit board and disc-battery of his fidget spinner
Search Sections 13 Dec
Close
Advertisement
 Boy, 3, swallows the circuit board and disc-battery of his fidget spinner 13 Jun 6:22am

Boy, 3, swallows the circuit board and disc-battery of his fidget spinner

Daily Mail
The unnamed boy was taken to University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas two hours after he swallowed the fidget spinner's circuit board and battery.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Wednesday, December 12, 2018

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

Daily Mail

Close